THE “Marbleizing” or "Matching Artwork" process
Each unit (plate and corresponding switch or outlet) is lightly sanded, primed with a shellac-based primer. Colors are then matched and each piece is hand-painted, or “ marbleized” perfectly match the characteristics of your stone, wood or specialty tiles. 2 coats of flat, satin, semigloss or gloss finish are applied to match the final finish of the surface. Minimum order of $475.00 for up to 10 units to perfectly match the characteristics of your stone, wood or specialty tiles.
Charges of $125.00 per hour for additional complexity of the design, including grout lines, metallics, ornamental decoration etc. may apply. An assessment and approval of additional charges will be presented before work will proceed.
W H A T YOU N E E D T O D O :
Take 2 photos straight on from 4' away and 2 photos of the entire kitchen.
150.00 deposit is required to schedule onsite work.
SENDING IT ALL TO ME?
• Send all units to be painted, including plates, outlets, switches & screws!
• 2 samples of your stone, tile or wood. A 12"x12" piece is best.
• If small tiles, please send a good assortment.
• High-resolution images of where each unit will be placed.
• Payment in full 475.00 minimum is due at this time.
• Please send a return shipping label with your package.
• Milage charges of .55 per mile over 25 miles from Petaluma, California.
• *A unit equals every single switch or outlet
• add $10 per additional outlet or switch.
• Double plates add $10,
• Triple plates add $20 etc.
• Please send a return shipping label if sending units to me.
WHERE TO SEND EVERYTHING:
Send deposit to:
1459 Ivy Lane Petaluma, Ca 94954
Make checks payable to Roberta Ahrens
Or pay here:
Please use this button when paying the deposit for onsite work.
Please use this button when paying in full for Studio/ship work.
Contact: Roberta Ahrens 707-753-1733
artisan custom switch plates, outlet covers, custom switch plates, Switchplates, switch plates, decorative switchplates, electrical outlets, designer plates, switch plate designs, wall art, interior art, marble, stone, specialty tile, faux, faux finish, distinctive finishes, marbleized, hand-painted, color matching, expertise, mastery, painting, painting contractor, Roberta Ahrens decorative painting specialist San Francisco Bay Area, North Bay, Kitchen & Bath designers, Roberta Ahrens Studios, MuralistinSanFranciscoCA, Muralist in San Francisco CA. Roberta Ahrens Studio, Roberta Ahrens, Petaluma, marbleizing, Faux,
Faux Finish expert ROBERTA AHRENS STUDIO, DECORATIVE PAINTING EXPERT, ARTISAN CUSTOM SWITCH PLATES, FAUX, FAUX FINISH